I re-installed Vista x64 (again). I'm posting this mostly as a record of what drivers I installed and in what order.
- Intel X3100 Video Driver
- Intel Chipset Support Driver
- Intel Matrix Storage manager Driver
- Intel PRO Wireless Adapter Driver
- ThinkPad Power Management Driver
- ThinkVantage Active Protection System
- Hotkey Driver
- Intel Turbo Memory Driver*
- Lenovo System Interface Driver
- ThinkPad Keyboard Customizer
- Tablet Button Driver
- MultiTouch Driver
- Registry Entry to Enable Device Initiated Power Management(DIPM) on SATA
- Registry Patch to Improve USB Device Detection on Resume From Sleep
- Registry Patch to Change IDLE IRP Timing by Fingerprint Reader Driver
- Registry Patch to Enable USB S3 Power Management
- ThinkVantage Fingerprint Software
- ThinkVantage Client Security Solution
While installing the Turbo memory Driver I got a blue screen. When the system rebooted, the Turbo Memory was installed, but ReadyBoost was disabled and ReadyDrive was pending. I have read that it is a little tricky getting them both turned on. I clicked the Enable ReadyBoost checkbox and was prompted to reboot. When the system rebooted, ReadyBoost was still disabled, so I enabled it again. The system rebooted and it was still disabled. I shut down the Turbo Memory Console and started it again and it showed ReadyBoost enabled and ReadyDrive still pending. I kept clicking on enable and after a couple of reboots they were both enabled.
The Fingerprint reader is working now, partially. I was able to register my fingerprints, and the password management software prompts me when I go to a website that needs a password. I am still unable to login to Windows with my fingerprint though. It tells me to swipe my finger, but it doesn't react. So, I am back to typing my password again. I'll keep messing with it for a while and post if I figure it out. In the mean time, if anyone knows how to get it working, let me know!
Update: One more reboot was all it took to get the Fingerprint Reader working for the Windows Login.