“Node Roundup: Bedecked, Knockout.sync.js, express-promise” http://feedly.com/k/1aTXMdI
A user suggested being able to set the default view in the article list. I thought it was a good idea, so I pushed out a quick update. Here’s what’s new:
- Improved article HTML rendering.
- New option to set Unread or All as default in article list view.
- App was crashing intermittently when editing properties of a feed - Fixed!
Changing Default Colors in Git and Posh-Git
MyFeeds 2.5 Now Available
MyFeeds 2.5 is just a small bugfix release:
- Fixed Null Reference Exception when navigating away from the Article Page.
Get it here.
MyFeeds 2.4 Now Available
MyFeeds 2.3 Available Soon
I just received an email stating that MyFeeds 2.3 was certified in the Windows Phone Store. It should be available within the next day. This is a maintenance release.
- Fixes crashes on Windows Phone 8 devices while feeds are updating.
- Allows application settings to be reset to the defaults.
MyFeeds 2.2 Now Available!
MyFeeds 2.2 has been certified in the Windows Phone Store. This release was mostly to fix a few crashing bugs. What’s new?
- App is crashing when returning to the article view page from the browser - Fixed.
- App is crashing on certain devices on initial startup - Fixed.
- View in Browser now gives the option to browse the article using “Instapaper Text”.