MyFeeds 2.9 was certified and is available today! In addition to the bug fixes in the app, I have also re-enabled the ability to view GIF files. It requires a service to convert GIFs to JPEG since Windows Phone doesn’t support GIFs. I had initially written it to run on Windows using C# but I have moved to a Linux server now and had to re-write it. Re-writing it in PHP was the easy part. Getting Nginx to treat an ASPX file as PHP took a few hours (I didn’t want to change the URL of the service so older versions of the app would work.) After fighting with a few complex solutions, I ended up with a very simple solution. I just rewrite the .php to .aspx. I wish I had tried that first!