I recently changed my Windows Phone app MyFeeds from being a paid app to free. This has caused quite an uptick in downloads and also a lot more bug reports! I just submitted MyFeeds 2.9 to the Windows Phone Store. It should be available soon. Here’s the changelog:
- Bug – App would sometimes crash on initial startup because it tried to access the database before it was ready – Fixed!
- Bug – App would crash occasionally when accessing the menu – Fixed!
- Bug – App would crash when a malformed URL was entered when adding a feed – Fixed!
- Bug – App would crash occasionally when fast-forwarding a podcast – Fixed!
- Bug – App would occasionally crash when marking all items read – Fixed!
- Bug – App would occasionally crash when updating feeds manually – Fixed!